A closer look at Apple TV 4K.
- Siri Remote has a touch-enabled clickpad for precise control.
- 4K High Frame Rate HDR delivers fluid, crisp video with more realistic colors and greater detail.
- Elevates your entertainment by bringing the Apple experience to your living room.
- Gameplay gets more realistic with A12 Bionic.
AppleTV 4K (2nd generation) brings the best of TV together with access to your favorite Apple services. Its 4K High Frame Rate HDR, with Dolby Atmos sound capabilities, delivers a truly cinematic experience to your screen — whether you’re watching sports or a film. You can enjoy content from Apple TV+, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, and Disney+, as well as live channels from Hulu, YouTubeTV, and SlingTV.
The Siri Remote (2nd generation), with its all-new touch-enabled clickpad, gives you precise control. Click titles, swipe through playlists, and use a circular gesture on the outer ring to find just the scene you’re looking for.
What you need
- A TV with HD capability or better
- HDMI cable for HD streaming, or Dolby Vision-compatible HDMI cable for 4K HDR streaming
- Wired or wireless network
- Broadband internet connection (fees may apply)
What’s in the Box
- Apple TV 4K
- Siri Remote
- Power cord
- Lightning to USB Cable